Sunday, 9 February 2014

Week 5: Towers of Anne Hoy

As a follow up to last week's blog, I did a little reading on property. I found Tamara's post to be helpful, so many thanks!

In this week's news, the Assignment 1 which is due on Thursday has been my focus. I've ploughed through Steps 1-4 and coded (perhaps not as elegantly as I could have) the pieces needed for the 2D and console versions of the game to work. But, (why is there always a but?) now I'm stuck in a rut for Step 5. I've managed to recursively code the M(n) function but I have no clear ideas for how to code the tour_of_four_stools. Hopefully some sleep and messing around with some of my shakier ideas will get me to where I need to be.

Until next time, enjoy this stack of cheese.

Photo credit to amelstrange of wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment