As a follow up to the Tour of Anne Hoy, I (oddly enough) managed to figure out a solution to the tour_of_four_stools right after I published my post by refining my shakier ideas so I was pretty happy. :D The time module gave me a bit of trouble but hopefully what I submitted was good enough to get me a decent grade.
As for this week, we looked at the definition of trees, how we could represent them as nested lists and we also spent some time on binary trees. It's quite similar to graphs (of graph theory) which I'm familiar with and I've also seen a recursive definition of binary trees in CSC240 so it wasn't too much new terminology. We also looked at the three different kind of traversals that we can do: pre-order, in-order and post-order. Pre-order traversals are pretty easy for me to think about but for the other two I have to keep reminding myself of the definition when I'm going over the examples.
Reading week is here! :D ...so time to get started on studying for my CS midterms.
Until next post, ¡adiós!
No comments:
Post a Comment